Morling seeks to value, support and assist students with permanent or temporary disability or medical conditions.
Assistance for students could include :
- Offering advice in regards to access and study
- Arranging for accessible course material
- Liaising with lecturers and staff
- Supporting applications for assignment extensions and/or compassionate withdrawals
- Providing alternative assessment or examination tasks.
The College is committed to respecting privacy and maintaining confidentiality, and will only share information when readily offered by the student or permitted. Students can share their situation with the Dean of Students and Registrar.
Please note that students may be asked to provide appropriate documentation where necessary.