Dates for 2017:
- 20th February
- 1st May
- 19th June
- 3-5 August (Inspire)
- 16th October
DO YOU HAVE A PIONEERING SPIRIT?
IS GOD CALLING YOU TO PLANT A CHURCH?
Morling College is committed to equipping the whole believer to take the whole gospel to the whole world. Sent is Morling’s new internal Church Planting Certificate, which commenced in 2016. As a one-year part-time experience pioneering church planting leaders will be equipped to take the gospel to the world.
What to expect:
Sent is for anyone who isn’t simply interested in “content download” but wants to be trained in an environment where practical application, relevant experience, and formation are crucial for learning. You will have the opportunity to connect with other church planters who have a dream for planting, as well as be trained by some of our best practitioners and theoreticians inside and outside of our denomination.
This is a certificate-level course, which is done part-time for a year and can be credited toward a unit in one of our degrees if you wish to pursue further study at Morling. You do not need any prior experience or training to qualify for this award.
SENT Course Coordinator and Lecturer in Missional Studies
Ministry Support & Development MSD (Church Planting, Baptist Churches NSW & ACT)
Vice Principal and Director of the Tinsley Institute
How to Enrol
SENT is $900 per person for students who don’t want to credit this course towards any future study and for teams who are not interested in further study. SENT is ideal for church planting teams who would like to do SENT as a church group. The fee includes entry to Inspire Church planting summit and also coaching.
Please use the casual enrolment form to enrol in SENT.
For credit towards an ACT award:
If you are ready to enrol in a full course at Morling (e.g., diploma, bachelor etc.), then follow these steps:
- Apply for a Morling ACT course (e.g., diploma, bachelor etc.)
- Use your enrolment form to enrol in unit PC444i or PC644i or PC710i
- If you are an Australian citizen you are eligible for FEE-HELP or you can pay upfront if you prefer
- SENT is is credited towards your chosen course
If you think you’d like to enrol in a full course at Morling in the future, however for now you just want to take part of SENT, follow these steps:
- Use the Enrolment form to enrol in PC444i or PC644i or PC710i as a “non-award” (i.e., this unit is not taken within a course of study, but could be used as credit towards one at later time).
- Upfront payment is required.
- If you want to credit SENT towards a course in the future a 50% discount will be offered on your next unit of study at Morling.
If you are already a student with us and enrolled in an ACT award, then simply follow these steps to enrol in SENT as a unit towards your current course:
- Use your enrolment form to enrol in unit PC444i/644i/710 in Semester 1.
- If you are an Australian citizen you are eligible for FEE-HELP or you can pay upfront if you prefer.
- SENT is is credited towards your chosen course (4cps).