To make a change to your enrolment after you submit an Enrolment Form you’ll need to complete an Enrolment Variation Form, found on Moodle.
Please take note of the important information below regarding any changes to your enrolment.
Important Dates in 2016
|Enrolment Due Date||Enrolment by continuing students received after the Enrolment Due Date will incur a late fee of $120 (per Enrolment Form).||5 Feb||1 July||28 October|
|Administration Date||Variation to Enrolment up to the Admin Date will receive a full refund and incur no fee or academic penalty.||4 March||29 July||25 November|
|Census Date||Withdrawal from a unit between the Admin Date and the Census Date will receive a full refund and incur no academic penalty, but will incur an admin fee of $360 per unit. Substitution or addition of a unit, where allowed, will incur an admin fee of $120 per substitution or addition.||31 March||31 August||9 December|
|Withdrawal Date||Withdrawal from a unit between the Census Date and Withdrawal Date will receive no refund and incur no fee or academic penalty (W).||29 April||16 September||23 December|
|Withdrawal from a unit after the Withdrawal Date will receive no refund and incur no fee, but will incur an academic penalty of Fail Withdrawn (FW).|
– The relevant forms should be received by the Registrar’s Office no later than 5pm on the given dates above. Please call or email before 5pm if you have any difficulties sending the forms. Otherwise the fees will apply.
– Administration fees are charged per unit, except for the Late Enrolment Fee which is charged per Enrolment Form received after the Enrolment Due Date from continuing students only. (Administration fees for Certificate of Theology enrolments are charged at half the listed amounts.)
– Variation to Enrolment forms are available to download from Moodle. For more information see the Morling and the ACT Variation to Enrolment Policy.
– Substitution or addition of units after Admin Date can only be allowed in some circumstances – see the Registrar’s Office for details.
– Dates for units in Intensive mode will not necessarily correspond to the dates above – see the 2015 Intensives booklet for details.
– Dates for Field Education Units will not necessarily correspond to the dates above – see the Unit Outline for details.
– Late fees and admin fees cannot be deferred to FEE-HELP.